Keeps boredom away

Friday 13 July 2018

Money Heist : La casa de papel (original title) - Season 1 & 2


TV Series Info :

An enigmatic character called The Professor plans something unique when he plots to carry out the biggest robbery in history.


Critics Rating and Audience Score :

Tomatometer

Tomatometer rating
NA%

Flixter Score

Flixter icon
89%

IMDB

IMDB rating
8.7

My Review :

I watch whole 2 season in a single go. Before I start, I saw some people rate low this series. I honestly highly recommend other not to consider negative comment. If this series isn't best then no series will be good than this. Anyway, heist planning and making and acting all was tremendous. I enjoyed every piece of episode. Director knows how to make TV series. I have been always fan of crime, thriller and twists. This series was perfect for my taste. No other series can beat it. I liked Breaking bad, Game of thrones, The sinner, Dark but La casa de papel (Money heist) is exceptionally good. I highly recommend everyone to watch this show. Worth time spending on this show. One more thing, this is a TV series not a true event. I know something which can never be done in real life, but who cares. May be it can be. However I enjoyed this show very very much. And I want to congratulate all actors and directors and all production crews. Mind blowing job guys. Keep it up! and Make this type of TV series more and more. I am still very much excited :D Many many thanks for my heart.

My Rating :

rating 4

A Solid Series


Watch Trailer :


Tell me in comment sections if you enjoyed the Series:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MovieA Day

Best Movie recommendations which will keep you edge of the seat through out entire movie.




Featured post

Katheyondu Shuruvagide (2018)

  Critics Rating and Audience Score : Tomatometer NA   Flixter Score NA   IMDB 7.4   W...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *