Keeps boredom away

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Dark 2017 (Season 1)

the dark tv series 2017

TV Series Info :

A family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town, where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families.


Critics Rating and Audience Score :

Tomatometer

Tomatometer rating
83%

Flixter Score

Flixter icon
94%

IMDB

IMDB rating
8.8

My Review :

Dark is a Netflix German TV show that talks about a mysterious disappearance of two young boys, with a supernatural powers in town. Man oh man this is by far the best series I've watched this year I mean I was just blown away by the writing of this TV show. The story may seems simple, normal and heard of before but believe me it's not ! I first thought that it's only a mystery/Crime series but it's not like that. The story is easily one of the best stories I've ever seen in a TV show, The events were very surprising yes they were slow but that's not a problem at least for me, like I said the series is German yes you can change the audio to English but that's just stupid in my opinion so it's in German and the show itself is really confusing in a good way of course but you really have to concentrate on every scene and it was harder to read with subtitles with every time they speak. So you really have to clear up your mind to have a better understanding of the great story. Stranger Things ! Yes Stranger Things, you can really see how Dark was a little bit inspired by Stranger Things and I really liked that because ST is simply one of my favourite TV shows ever. The Cinematography I really just loved every scene of the series, The scenes were really well shot you can really see that the the DP worked very hard to get those shots. The Soundtrack Maybe the best score I've heard from a TV show this year just a hair above Stranger Things, I get that some people have problems with films or series using music in every or almost every scene but not for me I love when they do that, I mean music can really move you in some way and the really beautiful shots with the great music made me a very happy guy. Performances As for the acting wise I really don't recall any bad performance by any character or actor, I mean all the performances were spot on, really the actors are genuinely very good. And for some weird reason I found the TV show very beautiful maybe I'm an odd person, but in some scenes with the GREAT music it just felt so good and very emotional. There's also things that are left unexplained or at least first I thought that they were I didn't get what happened but now I'm sure that they were just left there unexplained or maybe not that but they want the audience to think by themselves. Overall: Dark is the best TV show I've seen this year period.

My Rating :

rating 4

A Solid TV Series


Watch Trailer :


Tell me in comment sections if you enjoyed the TV Series:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MovieA Day

Best Movie recommendations which will keep you edge of the seat through out entire movie.




Featured post

Katheyondu Shuruvagide (2018)

  Critics Rating and Audience Score : Tomatometer NA   Flixter Score NA   IMDB 7.4   W...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *