Keeps boredom away

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Memories of Murder (2003)

memories of murder 2003 movie poster

Movie Info :

South Korea in 1986 under the military dictatorship: Two rural cops and a special detective from the capital investigate a series of brutal rape murders. Their rude measures become more desperate with each new corpse found.


Critics Rating and Audience Score :

Tomatometer

Tomatometer rating
89%

Flixter Score

Flixter icon
93%

IMDB

IMDB rating
8.1

My Review :

Memories of Murder is an excellent crime/mystery film. As a big fan of the genre, this movie entertained me from start to finish. It was intriguing and terrifying at the same time. As soon as the second murder occurred, I started to feel the greatness of this film. I was on the edge of my seat, and I never got lost from start to finish.After seeing Memories of Murder, I think I have to reconsider my No.1 Bong Joon-Ho film. My no.1 favourite Bong Joon-Ho film has always been The Host. But seems like there is a new contender for the No.1 spot.

My Rating :

rating 4

A Solid Movie


Watch Trailer :


Tell me in comment sections if you enjoyed the movie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MovieA Day

Best Movie recommendations which will keep you edge of the seat through out entire movie.




Featured post

Katheyondu Shuruvagide (2018)

  Critics Rating and Audience Score : Tomatometer NA   Flixter Score NA   IMDB 7.4   W...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *